Jay’s Moving Saskatchewan - Supporting Our Communities
Jay’s Moving Saskatchewan enjoys supporting our communities by helping a number of charitable organizations. Some of the local, national and international organizations to whom we provide financial support, much-needed goods, trucks, drivers and volunteers for various activities, celebrations and fundraisers include:
- Regina Transition House – offering women and children a safe place to escape from domestic violence
- Boys and Girls Club - helping youth discover, develop and achieve their best potential
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation – a national charity, the largest funder of breast cancer research in Canada
- Rotary International – an international service club providing help at home and abroad
- JDRF Canada – a global leader in the search for a cure for diabetes
- Ovarian Cancer Canada – a Canadian charity dedicated to overcoming ovarian cancer.
- ALS Society of Canada - supporting Canadians living with ALS and investing in research
- Regina Philharmonic Chorus - dedicated to performing orchestrated choral works and oratorio of the great composers and supporting local vocal soloists
- Cure Foundation – a national organisation providing funding for basic and clinical research for breast cancer.
There are few things more satisfying than volunteer work, and here at at Jay’s Moving Saskatchewan we are always happy to lend a hand where and when one is needed. Supporting our communities through volunteerism is how we give back!